someone who loves sights and sounds from desert floors, peaks of mountains, grassy knolls, shepherds valleys, river bends, oceans boundaries, scales of music created with genius....35,000 feet is pretty cool too... someone whose taste buds cause tears when the food is simply that creatively designed. someone who adores the feel of her children's skin, silk, cotton still on the stems, flower petals, tree bark, soil of any nation, clothing made with excellence ... someone who adores the smells of spices, flowers, grass, pure air, Mideastern cuisine, perfume artistically designed, ...
Posts by briskyz:
- When Justice Enters All Will Shake
- Twelve Righteous Acts of God remembered. Twelve Stones Assembled, Building Altars to God.
- Celebration of Communion on Abib 1 – March 26th, 2020
- Communion, Proclamation of the Law of Life
- The Voice Of The Lord, A Symphony Like No Other
- In The Afterglow of the Superbowl
- Persia, she whose name means pure.
- The Spirit of a Nation Will Yield To The Magnificence of His Name
- Angels are singing today
- The Mere Sprinkling of Jesus’ Blood – The Higher Way into Worship
- The Table Set for God’s Kingdom Priests