someone who loves sights and sounds from desert floors, peaks of mountains, grassy knolls, shepherds valleys, river bends, oceans boundaries, scales of music created with genius....35,000 feet is pretty cool too... someone whose taste buds cause tears when the food is simply that creatively designed. someone who adores the feel of her children's skin, silk, cotton still on the stems, flower petals, tree bark, soil of any nation, clothing made with excellence ... someone who adores the smells of spices, flowers, grass, pure air, Mideastern cuisine, perfume artistically designed, ...
Posts by briskyz:
- She is Mother
- A Restored Heart
- Seeking the Portals of Heaven? Look no further than prayer.
- The Thickets-Pride Of Jordan (מַעְבְּרוֹת הַיַּרְדֵּן, ma’beroth hayyarden)
- Is the Ring of Fire the Tocodynamometer of Matthew 24?
- James, Jesus’ Brother, Encourages Steadfastness.
- The Uninvited and The Nacre
- “Fields of Wheat afford us opportunity for offense.”
- stammering tongue
- Vastness of God
- God Dreams About the United States of America
- “Blood War” – on earth as it is in heaven