someone who loves sights and sounds from desert floors, peaks of mountains, grassy knolls, shepherds valleys, river bends, oceans boundaries, scales of music created with genius....35,000 feet is pretty cool too... someone whose taste buds cause tears when the food is simply that creatively designed. someone who adores the feel of her children's skin, silk, cotton still on the stems, flower petals, tree bark, soil of any nation, clothing made with excellence ... someone who adores the smells of spices, flowers, grass, pure air, Mideastern cuisine, perfume artistically designed, ...
Posts by briskyz:
- 9th Day of ‘8 Days of Communion’: the roads and country lanes
- 8 Days of Communion: He Will Re-Member His Body
- 8 Days of Communion: The Emotions of God Among His Harvest Fields …
- 8 Days of Communion: The Power of The Heel
- 8 Days of Communion: One Who Chose to Commune with Him
- 8 Days of Communion: His Triumphant Entry into the Highest Heavens
- 8 Days of Communion: Deliverance from Bitterness
- 8 Days of Communion: Unity Displayed Through the Generations – His Table the Catalyst.
- 8 Days of Communion: The Power of Communion
- 8 Days of Communion: Honoring His fiery seal of love upon His Body. (preparation through meditation)
- Tomorrow, April 12th Day #1
- 8 Days of Communion: Let’s Break Bread Together